The UW-Madison Qualtrics Survey Hosting Service allows the campus community to easily create surveys, collect and store data and produce reports. The Qualtrics service is available to UW-Madison faculty, staff and students.
The Qualtrics service is available only to UW-Madison faculty, staff and students.
The UW-Madison Qualtrics service is for academic teaching or research purposes only and explicitly excludes any commercial use, including commercial and government-sponsored research.
- Easy to use
- System tracks email invites and reminder emails
- Online access from anywhere
- Wizard helps build surveys
- Customize sample surveys for your own use
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools
- Ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with full syntax retained
Login to Qualtrics Survey Service and enter your UW-Madison NetID and password. You will be directed to the UW-Madison Survey Service Web page powered by Qualtrics. If you are using Qualtrics for the first time, an account will automatically be created for you.
For information regarding accessibility and usability barriers identified by University of Wisconsin-Madison Center for User Experience please see the Qualtrics Accessibility & Usability Information KB.
Some surveys may be considered human subject research and require Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval prior to the initiation of the survey. In general, if your survey data is only being collected for a class project, quality improvement project, departmental evaluation, or social use, IRB approval may not be needed. However, if this survey is for a research project (1) involving a systematic investigation with (2) the goal of creating generalizable knowledge (i.e,. being able to apply the data to a broader population and plan to publish or present the findings), IRB approval may be required.
- The Qualtrics service is available only to UW-Madison faculty, staff and students.
- The UW-Madison Qualtrics service is for academic teaching or research purposes only and explicitly excludes any commercial use, including commercial and government-sponsored research.
SMPH Faculty, Staff, and Students