Skip to main content
Use your Phone for Audio Only
- When you enter your session, write down the phone and PIN. Your unique PIN will remain active for a short period following your disconnect.
- Open the session menu by clicking the black-and-white tab in the upper-left corner of Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Click on the item labeled ‘Use your phone for audio.’
- This will generate a unique PIN number for you. Call the number listed and enter this PIN number.
- Your phone audio will be tied to your web login if you use this PIN. If you are using your phone for audio but are also logged in on the web, you will see a phone icon next to your name in the attendees list.
Reconnecting through Blackboard Collaborate App